Fable 3 announced.

The world of big box, high power, mouse strafing gaming - from PC to Mac - and their jacked up, big screen, thumb tiring brothers in arms - from Xbox to Wii

Moderators: Bill, Eloysius, cromley

Fable 3 announced.

Postby Fatmouse » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:37 am

For some damn reason, I'm a big fan of the Fable series. I have no idea why, as the story is sub-par and the gameplay is mindbogglingly simple. Well, imagine my surprise when PM announced Fable 3 will be out in late 2010. Considering the amount of time between the first 2, I was expecting somewhere around 2012 for the next installment. All people really know about the game is that you're going to be the ruler of Albion, and it won't be using Natal, which is a big plus.
Fatmouse

Re: Fable 3 announced.

Postby Westrunner » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Love me some Fable (anyone have any of the Fable 2 Doll sets? I still need one, can't remember which...) and was totally expecting Fable 3. I don't think Natal would have been a bad thing, I have this theory of a universal natal control scheme that wouldn't require a controller: anything to burn a few more calories while sitting on the couch for hours on end.

But yeah, I'm psyched, and I definitely wouldn't want a Natal centric game.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done and you make a neat gun. For the people who are still alive.
Westrunner
Host - TC: The Shadow Council

Re: Fable 3 announced.

Postby Smarine51 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:40 pm

I've never played the first two. Whats the series about?
Smarine51

Return to PC, Mac and Console Gaming