Nostalgia

How are we doing? What would you like to hear on the show? Grab a mug and give us some feedback mates!

Moderators: Bill, Eloysius, cromley, Michelle

Nostalgia

Postby bluekornchips » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey all...three of us who check the forums!

I'm listening to old episodes on the side of some homework and just selected TC1337 Episode 4. At around the three minute mark I called in with a story; I had no memory of this: http://www.taverncast.com/shows/tc1337-04.mp3

It's extremely small, but I mentioned my mom commenting on the state of WoW graphics. She passed away a number of years ago from metastatic cancer; I had forgotten that she did take an interest in the video games I played from time and time. That means so much more now than I could have thought at the time.

Just a small time capsule, but a good memory I had completely forgotten about. :)
TC4LYFE
bluekornchips
TavernCast LuvR (Subscriber)

Re: Nostalgia

Postby esamenoi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 am

bluekornchips wrote:Hey all...three of us who check the forums!

I'm listening to old episodes on the side of some homework and just selected TC1337 Episode 4. At around the three minute mark I called in with a story; I had no memory of this: http://www.taverncast.com/shows/tc1337-04.mp3

It's extremely small, but I mentioned my mom commenting on the state of WoW graphics. She passed away a number of years ago from metastatic cancer; I had forgotten that she did take an interest in the video games I played from time and time. That means so much more now than I could have thought at the time.

Just a small time capsule, but a good memory I had completely forgotten about. :)

That's a really nice thing to discover!

I'm about to start at show 1! As in actual number 1! The first....
esamenoi

Return to Comments and Feedback